Carboosting and Vinscratching for QBCore. Players can join the queue and periodically the server gives the first person in queue a random contract based on their level. A higher level means you get higher chances for higher class boosting contracts. (D, C, B, A, S, S+)
Players have to find a vehicle after paying a buy-in in crypto and rep and work together to disable all trackers and escape the police. D class by default does not require any hacking (you can edit this yourself)
Support added for ox_inventory, various phone scripts and notifications, requires ox_lib
- Uses QBCore's QBit crypto as money
- Queueing system
- Rep and level saved as meta data
- VIN scratch and regular drop off option
- Ability to transfer contracts.
- Vehicles receive random neon and upgrades based on contract class
- VIN scratched vehicles are added to the player_vehicles table and are registered as vin scratched vehicles (police can check if a vehicle is VIN scratched.)
- Runs at 0.00
- Hacks are synced over all vehicles, meaning different players can do the contract together, swap hackers, etc. Only front-seat passengers can do the hacks every minute if the vehicle is driving above a certain speed.
- By default, vehicles from a contract send out a tracker blip every 20 seconds to all police units until the trackers are disabled
- Uses phone notifications to show current task.
- Around 100 different locations are pre-configured and you can easily add others
- Around 55 different drop-off locations are pre-configured
- Extensive logging and server console debug prints
- Queueing and NUI callbacks are encrypted by CFX Escrow, the logic for the actual contract is available for you to edit and comes with extensive options
Showcase Video (YouTube)